When it comes to maintaining healthy retail footprints and aiming to increase revenue, looking ahead is always important. But what does the future of retail really look like in our increasingly competitive and always-evolving commerce landscape?
Join globally recognized retail thought leader, Author, Shop Small Spokesperson from American Express and Retail Professor for Columbia College Nicole Leinbach for a keynote presentation discussing the future of garden centers and how innovation will play a role. Expect to gain insight on:
- Variations of generational spending + shopping preferences among consumers
- The path to purchase + how consumers choose one garden center vs. another
- What options garden centers have to strengthen customer communication, loyalty and sales
- Ways to increase customer connectivity in an increasingly digital commerce environment
- Why "shoppertainment" is more important than ever to leverage within garden centers
- How to recognize what technology matters and what doesn't... and what you truly need
Finally, expect to gain real-time insight with forward-thinking perspectives on how to boost store engagement, sales and operations from Leinbach. This is a not-to-miss session to be experienced at The Garden Show!